Booking for 2023
Photo credit: Alanna Govenlock Photography
Photo credit: Taylor Rhodes
Perfect for the couple who knows what they want, has time to do their own planning & would just like help on their special day and the weeks leading up to it.
Starts at 8 weeks pre-wedding.
- Two meetings: Handover meeting + site visit
- Coordination & supervision of your rehearsal
- Up to 10 hrs of on-site coordination & supervision during the wedding day, including basic set-up & take-down
- A Team of planners on the day:
- One lead planner onsite from setup until dinner
- One assistant from setup until the ceremony – we always have two team members cueing the ceremony
- One assistant to close the night and do basic tear down
- Exclusive use of Love & Confetti’s wedding planning software, Aisle Planner, right from the beginning! (see below for a list of features)
- Exclusive rights to all Love & Confetti’s vendor recommendations
- Development & distribution of a detailed wedding timeline for vendors
- Unlimited communication via email
Photo credit: Will Pursell
Perfect for the couple who has time to do some of their own planning but needs some help and guidance.
This package starts at 12 months pre-wedding.
Everything in the Event Management package PLUS:
- Initial meeting
- Budget development to start you off on the right track
- Preliminary timeline creation
- 10 hours of planning support to be used however you see fit
- Unlimited emails for advice and recommendations
- Local delivery of personal items to the wedding night accommodation
Photo credit: Angie Gallant
Perfect for the couple who has decided to elope with a small group, or just themselves, and needs help planning their day.
- Two meetings: Initial meeting + final details meeting
- Budget development
- Ceremony + reception planning
- Recommendations & introductions to vendors within your budget
- Six hours of coordination on your big day
- We bring the bubbles!
- Exclusive use of Love & Confetti’s wedding planning software right from the beginning!
- Vendor coordination
- Timeline management
- Unlimited communication by email
Photo credit: C.McKenzie Photography
Style & design
Have ideas that you like but not sure how to make them work? Let us guide you in developing your vision and create something beautiful!
The Event Management and Partial Planning packages are for up to 100 guests.
Prices are for one ceremony and one reception.
Travel charges will apply if the wedding is outside of Squamish.
Accommodation charges may apply if the wedding is over 90 km away.