Photo credit: Taylor Rhodes
Perfect for the couple who knows what they want, has time to do their own planning & would just like help on their special day and the weeks leading up to it.
Starts at 8 weeks prior to wedding.
Price starting at $3,100
- Three meetings:
- Onboarding meeting to set you off on the right foot, after booking
- Handover meeting at 8 weeks pre-wedding
- Site visit at the venue
- Coordination & supervision of your rehearsal
- Up to 12 hrs of on-site coordination & supervision during the wedding day, including basic set-up & take-down
- A Team of planners on the day:
- One lead planner onsite from setup until takedown
- One assistant from setup until the ceremony – we always have two team members cueing the ceremony
- Exclusive use of Love & Confetti’s wedding planning software, Aisle Planner, right from the beginning!
- Exclusive rights to all Love & Confetti’s vendor recommendations
- Development & distribution of a detailed wedding timeline for vendors
- Unlimited communication via email
Photo credit: Will Pursell
Perfect for the couple who has time to do some of their own planning but needs some help and guidance.
Starts at 12 months prior to wedding.
Price starting at $5,500
Everything in the Event Management package PLUS:
Choice of TWO of the following:
- Venue Research + Selection
- Style, Design + Rentals *Most Popular*
- Guest Management (Website, RSVP’s, Meal Tracking)
- Wedding Signage Design + Creation *Most Popular*
- Pre + Post Event Management
- Budget Tracking + Vendor Research + Selection
- Hotel Room Block + Guest Transport Management
Photo credit: C.McKenzie Photography
Full Service Planning
Our full service wedding planning package is designed to meet and exceed all your requirements. We take care of every aspect, allowing you and your partner to focus on other priorities. Planning a wedding can be an extensive process, often exceeding 250 hours. Not only is it time-intensive, but it can also be overwhelming. Our team of seasoned planners is dedicated to curating a plan tailored to your wedding aspirations and preferences. Partnering with the most reputable vendors in the Sea to Sky region and beyond, we ensure a seamless planning experience, culminating in a flawless wedding day.
Price starting at $9,500
Style, Design & Rentals
Have ideas that you like but not sure how to make them work? Let us guide you in developing your vision through mood boards, digital mock-ups and we’ll even create a list of ALL your rentals and decor!
Need a little more help over and above your current package? Or perhaps you’re a couple who wants to do it all but needs some guidance or support.
Pre + Post Event Management
Why spend the day before and after your wedding stressing over the logistics of the day? Have our team meet with the vendors to make sure everything is set up and taken down properly and extinguish any fires that may arise. By choosing Pre + Post Event Management, you can enjoy the entire day with your friends and family and get some much-needed rest.
- Up to 6 hours of on-site management on the day before and the day after the wedding
- Coordinating and supervising vendor setup and takedown
- Proper delivery + placement of items
- Proper takedown + pickup of items
- Setup + takedown of rentals
The Event Management and Partial Planning packages are for up to 100 guests.
Prices are for one ceremony and one reception.
Travel charges will apply if the wedding is outside of Squamish.
Accommodation charges may apply if the wedding is over 90 km away.